Returns & Exchanges:
If you are looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! You can return your product for store credit, an equivalent exchange, or a refund to the original payment method.
Products can be returned for any reason within 14 days of the initial purchase.
Faulty goods, or goods damaged before receipt by the customer, can be returned within 30 days of the initial purchase.
If 14 days or 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
Please note the following stipulations and exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
Full Refund (if applicable) - A full refund for the product at the value sold.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 21 days.
- If a new item is faulty or is not as described a refund will be given.
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging and must have no visible signs of wear or use.
- Unwanted items that have signs of use or opening cannot be returned.
- A receipt of purchases is needed to complete any refunds.
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Store Credit (if applicable)- This will be given in the form of a Gift Card that you can use instore or online.
- Cash refunds will be given as store credit.
- In cases where an item was damaged in transit (online purchases only) a store credit refund will be given. The item must be returned prior to the store credit being awarded.
Equivalent Exchange (if applicable) - A return may result in exchange, the products must be of equivalent value with any variation in cost being added to a gift card (where the new product value less than the original product) or paid by the customer (where the new product value is more than the original product) at the time of the exchange.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item was not marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
TO INITIATE AN ONLINE RETURN OR EXCHANGE PLEASE EMAIL:email@example.com
- Include order number
- list of items you wish to return
- Reason for request
- Images of the item (where damage has occurred)
The customer will need to pay the postage cost for the return.
We will aim to review your return/ exchange request within 5 working days.
TO INITIATE AN INSTORE RETURN OR EXCHANGE:
- Please speak to a member of staff.
- We will need a copy of your receipt plus the item you wish to return.
- Our staff will also ask for your reason for returning the item.
- Instore returns or exchanges will be refunded as store credit, unless and equivalent exchange is agreed to.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Pet Fayre Stroud LTD, 19 Gloucester Street, Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL5 1QG, United Kingdom
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-Orders: Products that are offered as a pre-order item are subject to the Pet Fayre Stroud LTD Returns & Exchanges policy. Pre-ordered items have additional stipulations and exemptions:
Pre-orders cannot be refunded after the date stated in the item description (PF note: 14 days before preorder/ after the shop stock order date).
All pre-order enquiries must be sent to email@example.com to be reviewed by the relevant staff members.
Pet Fayre Stroud Ltd reserve the right to refuse a refund in cases where the above stipulations are not met.