Gerty Guinea Pig Tasty Mix
Gerty Guinea Pig Tasty Mix is nutritionally balanced and suitable for guinea pigs of all shapes and sizes. Delicious ingredients such as maize, oats, wheat, peas and lucerne, as well as added Vitamin C provide a tasty everyday diet that helps promote your pet’s natural wellbeing and vitality.
Naturally tasty and healthy
Remember to give your guinea pigs lots and lots of fresh hay every day, as well as their daily portion of Gerty Guinea Pig Tasty Mix. Your guinea pigs will also need free access to clean drinking water all the time, and will enjoy a small handful of yummy fresh leafy greens every day.
The average adult guinea pig will require 40‐50g/day of Gerty Guinea Pig. Fresh vegetables should also be provided along with good quality hay and clean drinking water.
- Nutritionally balanced, tasty mix
- Contains natural prebiotics for digestive health
- Delicious ingredients including fl aked peas and maize
- With all the vitamins and minerals pets need to keep them happy and healthy
- Correctly balanced calcium : phosphorus ratio – calcium 0.6%, phosphorus 0.5%
- Promotes natural foraging
- Best ever taste – no added sugar
- Stabilised Vitamin C for health and vitality
- Suitable for all life stages
Ingredients and nutrition
Vitamin A 37,300 IU, Vitamin C 420mg, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 61mg, Vitamin E 100mg, Iron (as iron (II) sulphate monohydrate) 50 mg, Iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 1.5 mg, Copper (as copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate) 7.5 mg, Manganese (as manganese (II) oxide) 30 mg, Zinc (as zinc oxide) 100 mg, Selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.25 mg
Protein 16.0%, Crude fibre 8.0%, Fat content 4.0%, Inorganic matter 5.0%, Calcium 0.6%, Phosphorus 0.5%
Extruded wheat, flaked peas, flaked maize, alfalfa meal, soya bean meal, flaked wheat, whole oats, soya bean hulls, extruded maize, soya oil, wheat feed, extruded locust beans